Thursday, April 28, 2011

http://ping.fm/jSw4V

4 comments:

  1. Hello everybody don't just know the reason why some people is finding it difficult to believe that there is a cure for herpes, i have been suffering from herpes since last three years with my boyfriend but today I am happy that am cure from it with the natural herbs cure of Dr.AKHIGBE the great healer I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr.AKHIGBE cure his herpes I was so much in need of getting his treatment but after all Dr.AKHIGBE brought a smile to my face with his natural herbs cure which he sent to me through DHL courier services and also instructing me how I will be drinking it for three weeks and I will be cure. I am so much happy today that I'm cure so we have someone like this great healer out there, and I know many people are out there looking for cure, why don’t you kindly contact this great healer on his email address drrealakhigbe@gmail.com please Dr.AKHIGBE keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine. Once more contact him now: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com you can also add him on whatsapp on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had HERPES virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ehiaguna cured them from HERPES virus, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 9 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 God bless you

      Delete
  2. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and  6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning I was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine  and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cure.I don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES  HEPATITiS A AND B , HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE,EPILEPSY, LUPUS, NOROVIRUS ,STROKE,PARKINSON'S DISEASE, SPINAL CORD INJURY, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASE, ACME, BACK PAIN,EXTERNAL INFECTION, CORONARY ARTERY DISEASE, COMMON COLD, POLIO etc.   why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of herbal root contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860  website  https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had HERPES virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ehiaguna cured them from HERPES virus, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 9 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 God bless you

    ReplyDelete